TAKAGI Slit Lamps at the Mobile Macular Treatment Centre, Manchester Royal Eye Hospital
28th November 2019
We are proud to see our slit lamps being used by the Mobile Macular Treatment Centre, in partnership with the NHS Manchester Royal Eye Hospital.
TAKAGI slit lamps are used in the mobile medical unit LIBERTY+, a smart solution with four private consultation rooms, providing a practical and cost-effective solution to meet increasingly high demands for treatment and consultation within ophthalmology. The type of treatment offered is for wet AMD, ensuring the disease doesn’t remain untreated and the necessary care is given.
By having mobile treatment rooms positioned at strategic places helps patients attend their appointments more efficiently. In fact, with this solution, EMS Healthcare has successfully reached a 100% retention rate. In addition to this, it has also achieved excellent results with a 97% patient satisfaction score and an impressive number of 50 patients treated daily.
For more information on the mobile ophthalmology units, visit the EMS Mobile Healthcare website here.
TAKAGI Slit Lamp’s Unique Features
Takagi slit lamps have unique features in the design and optical quality, offering eye professionals the ability to tailor the slit lamp to their preferences. Below are the highlighted features:
- Patented design, with all cables concealed within the slit lamp body
- New high luminance LED light source, providing brighter and sharper light for an accurate examination, allowing uniform illumination of the anatomy of the eye
- Blue reduction filter, increases patient comfort by protecting their eyes from harmful wavelengths
- Tiltable eyepieces, an optional accessory, offering tailored usability while avoiding neck and back pains for the Doctor
- Hand-made precision and masterful optics crafted by highly skilled engineers
Explore the full range of slit lamp microscopes, here.
The TAKAGI Made in Japan brand will continuously focus on engineering medical devices that are superbly adaptable to eye professionals, Doctors, Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
Choose Japanese innovation, clinically trusted by eye professionals.
Don’t forget November is diabetic eye disease awareness month, don’t miss your regular eye test!