Cost-effective and Highly Accurate Auto Refractometer with Keratometry, TAKAGI ARKM-150
20th February 2020
Highly Accurate ✓ High-Speed Printer ✓ Colour Touch Screen ✓ Cost-effective ✓
Optimise your patient workflow with a reliable and user-friendly ophthalmic device. TAKAGI ARKM-150, semi-automatic refractometer with keratometry, in a compact body with intuitive functions at a highly affordable price.
ARKM-150, an essential ophthalmic device, used for measuring the most frequent vision problems, such as myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism. It is also used for assessing the changes following refractive surgery.
ARKM-150 Main Features:
- Highly accurate with quick examination time. The measurements are short and consecutive, less than a second for keratometry, while automatic fogging is applied for each refractometry measurement, ensuring precise results.
- 7-inch colour display with its intuitive layout becomes very easy to use as the operating monitor and also for displaying the values measured. In addition to the touchscreen display operations and alignments are made with the joystick.
- Diameter measurement of cornea and pupil are easily set on the display by moving the cursors to the edges of the cornea and pupil, once these parameters are set to individual diameters, the values are stored.
- High-speed printer, the quick examination and the individual values set on the display are printed instantly with the thermal printer.
- Cost-effective & multiple languages, all in one compact body with semi-automatic functions at a competitive price. ARKM-150 offers the possibility of setting a preferred language for ten different language choices.
Keep an eye on our social feed to find out more about TAKAGI products.
Please get in touch for more information.