Ergonomic and Innovative Space Saving Solutions
17th July 2020
TAKAGI offers ergonomic solutions focused on adaptable design features, with superior medical grade materials and innovation. Japanese engineering and craftsmanship together with the highest quality materials ensures your ophthalmic practice runs at the highest efficiency possible, with total consideration for patient comfort and user workflow, provided on the most compact of footprints. We recognise that space is a premium in modern examination and treatment rooms. Takagi are the number one choice for customers requiring total reliability and longevity.
This solution offers outstanding adaptability with the primary purpose of reducing workload. Designed to save space and integrate a wide range of optical equipment. SN-500 Ophthalmic Stand in combination with UN-21 Patient Chair guarantees a clean installation of all the equipment offering a neat workspace, as opposed to large bulky units. The result is a modern and smart design which integrates seamlessly within any examination or treatment room. A workspace ensuring stability, comfort and durability while using an extensive range of optical equipment to the SN-500 Stand, as follows:
- Overhead Lamp, with adjustable degrees of illumination
- View Tester Arm, providing a wide range of vertical adjustment, safe and smooth with a counter-balance system, compatible with VT-5 manual phoropter
- Refractometer Arm, with a vertical movement of 200mm
- Lowest Arm, with an up/down switch, incredibly flexible for positioning Slit Lamps
The eye professional has a full array of flexibility in adjusting the components and positioning ophthalmic devices to suit the clinic environment and their preference. SN-500 has an operational panel for extra control and uses an electromagnetic clutch with timing belts to allow for automatic or manual sliding.
Together with the UN-21, a durable and fully reclining patient chair, SN-500 provides extra flexibility during eye examinations. UN-21 Patient Chair is a true market leader, offering full patient comfort and the following features:
- Made of superior standard materials with a maximum load of 150kg, for extra durability and comfort
- Memory mechanism with pre-selectable tilting angles controlled from a footswitch; enabling the user to select the preferred examination position
- Full range of movements, up/down, backward/forward, rotate, tilting from 65 degrees to full recline, ideal for eye examinations, minor eye procedures, AMD injections and eyelid surgery or treatment
Doctors, Optometrists, Ophthalmologists and eye professionals are offered full control and flexibility to maximise the clinic workload with the SN-500 Ophthalmic Stand and UN-21 Full Reclining Patient Chair integrated solution.
Please contact us for more information.