Limited Space? Don’t Compromise Efficiency, Choose TAKAGI’s Motorised Instrument Table and Chair
31st July 2020
The current climate within optometry and ophthalmology clinics demands a streamlined workflow to increase efficiency without compromising patient care, even when space is a constraint. The TAKAGI workstation helps achieve effective workflow and boosts overall performance by combining the ST-26 Electric Instrument Table with CR-750 Motorised Patient Chair. This workstation combination is a clean and modern set-up, ergonomically designed to suit the operators’ needs while providing comfort to both children and adult patients. All these benefits are fitting compactly and immaculately in examination rooms with limited space.
ST-26T / ST-26H Electric Instrument Table Features
- Wheelchair Friendly, thanks to the large underfoot space, patients in wheelchairs are examined very comfortably
- Heavy Load Capacity, up to 80kg for ST-26H, it can hold heavy instruments such as MT-325UD Projection Perimeter
- Versatile Table Tops, compatible with a wide range of ophthalmic instruments
- Improved Space Saving Design, the new model has a width reduction of 14% in the elevation unit, making it ideal for clinics with limited space
- Hidden Cables, eliminating any interference during the examination by concealing the power cables within the compact body, ensuring a clean set-up on a small footprint
- Large Elevation Stroke, with a maximum height of 860mm and a minimum of 533mm for ST-26H, adaptable for examining tall patients and small children
- Two Table Base Shapes, ST-26T variation has a T-shaped base and a table column on the side, ST-26H variation has a H-shaped base and a table column in the middle, for extra stability
CR-750 Motorised Patient Chair Features
- Large 150mm Elevation Stroke, making it ideal for all patient heights, an excellent combination with the large elevation stroke of ST-26 Table
- Up / Down Foot Switch, standard function located at the lower back of the chair, for quick adjustment to the required position by nurses or assistants
- Slide Mechanism, an upgrade option allowing sliding of the chair forward while the patient is seated to bring them closer to the table for extra comfort
The ST-26 and CR-750 Ophthalmic Furniture are made of superior materials with adaptable and compact configurations to increase productivity in compact settings.
Please contact us for more information.