Safe & Cost-Effective Solution for IOP Testing, TAKAGI S12-18 Reusable Prism NOW available online
29th January 2020
Visit Our Online Store: https://www.takagieurope.com/store/
Patient Safety ✓ Handmade Accuracy ✓ Eco-Friendly ✓ Cost-Effective ✓
Applanation tonometry is the standard practice for ophthalmologists and optometrists for testing the intraocular pressure, one of the main factors associated with glaucoma. Read more about the importance of IOP here.
TAKAGI offers a safe solution that ensures accurate and consistent results for testing the IOP with the AT-1 Applanation Tonometer and S12-18 Reusable Prism.
S12-18 Reusable Prism Main Features
- Patient safety, designed to lower the risk of infections, with a smart integral structure.
- Long lifespan, crafted from methacrylic resin to maximises the product lifespan and provide greater accuracy compared to disposable prisms.
- Handmade accuracy, quality checked for strict standards in weight, optical quality and durability.
- Eco-Friendly, the reusable option does not add tonnes of plastic and paper waste into the environment.
- Cost-effective, brings significant financial advantages without compromising patient safety, following correct guidelines of disinfection.
Read more about the economic and environmental advantages of reusable prisms here.
The AT-1 Applanation Tonometer, purchased separately or together with the S12-18 Reusable Prism, can be fixed to the slit lamp and it’s compatible with the full range of TAKAGI Slit Lamps:
700GL / 700GL NSW
2ZL / 4ZL
TAKAGI’s reusable prism offers superior quality and uncompromised patient safety together with the benefits of reducing waste and money!
S12-18 Reusable Prism is now available for purchases online and shipped to countries in the EU only.
Visit our NEW Online Store here.
Remember that regular eye checks are indispensable, don’t miss your eye health check appointment with your local optometrist or ophthalmologist!
To find out more about January Glaucoma Awareness Month, click here.
For more information, please contact us.